With the new construction of large-scale commercial buildings, artificial stone floors are more and more widely used. Due to the high thermal expansion coefficient of artificial stone (the ceramic tile is generally 6-8 × 10-6, the national standard of artificial stone is 4 × 10-5, high an order of magnitude), so it poses challenges for paving materials and caulking materials. Artificial stone floors often appear hollow, warped edges and black seams, which bring difficulties to daily maintenance and maintenance.
Filling materials are usually cement and resin. The former has been abandoned by the stone industry 30 years ago due to its poor bonding properties, not easy to color and easy to be polluted. The latter is mainly dominated by "marble glue" (unsaturated resin), but after the large-scale application of artificial stone floors in recent years, it is found that marble glue generally has the shortcomings of "not sticking", "hard, brittle and easy to break". Common flexible adhesives on the market generally have defects such as not easy to color, cannot be polished, curing time is too long, and the ratio is cumbersome, etc., and cannot be a good substitute for traditional marble glue.
1.AB two-component design, 1:1 blending, simple and easy to match
2. The colloid is delicate, easy to color (ordinary color paste), and continues the traditional construction process
3. Moderate operation time of 20-40 minutes, curing after 24 hours, no extension of subsequent grinding time
4. After curing, the colloid toughness and surface hardness are balanced, and it can be polished (Shore D≧70), and it also has certain elongation and tensile strength (≧30%).
5. It is resistant to low temperature and can be operated at zero temperature in winter. The colloid is soft and easy to stir without heating.
6. Moisture-resistant, high-humidity boards can also be attached without affecting the bonding, which is convenient for rushing the construction period
7. Wide range of applications, suitable for quartz stone, granite, microcrystalline stone, slate, terrazzo
Baotuo brand was established in 2012 and has a 10-year development history. After years of development, it has accumulated rich industry experience in the field of stone chemical industry, and established a strong talent team. With its strong strength and advanced technology, it has attracted many cooperative enterprises such as Dow Corning, DuPont, Wacker, Degussa, Daikin, Exxon Mobil, Nanya, Huntsman, BASF and so on. Always adhering to the business philosophy of "scientific and technological innovation, quality first", we have been committed to building well-known stone brands at home and abroad. It aims to allow everyone to use high-quality, beautiful and practical stone materials to contribute to a happy and warm living and working environment.
At present, the Baotuo brand mainly has two series of products: stone maintenance and stone glue, including stone waterproofing, stone cleaning, stone dyeing, stone polishing, stone composite board glue, stone back glue, stone dry hanging glue, artificial stone special filling Seam glue, jade repair glue, etc. Using self-developed production technology and advanced equipment, the products produced are all excellent, and the quality is far superior to other brands in the same industry, and is well-known both inside and outside the industry. Self-owned factory production, independent research and development, independent sales, eliminating many redundant links in the middle, short chain from production to users, less transit, which makes Baotuo's product pricing also occupy a very strong advantage in the market. Not only that, due to the excellent quality of the products, Baotuo Stone has also successfully gone out of China and into the world.
Contact Person：Yang Gang